From grilling to enjoying a dip in the pool or entertaining on your patio, propane can really help make your outdoor lifestyle more comfortable and fun during the warmer weather.
With the following appliances, systems and places powered by propane, your entire property can become an amazing space for outdoor enjoyment and entertaining.
Propane grills and outdoor kitchen areas
- With propane, there is no more clean-up of charcoal or wood ash, so clean-up is quick and easy.
- No more expensive purchases of wood, logs or charcoal.
- Propane grills and propane-powered outdoor kitchens are also safer. Whereas a charcoal-fueled grill takes time to cool down, a propane-fired unit turns off immediately.
Propane pool and hot tub/spa heaters
- With a propane-based pool heating system, you can keep water at any temperature that is comfortable for you. Many people enjoy a pool that is around 70 degrees or more for the right balance of refreshment and relaxation.
- Propane heaters are smaller compared to their electric counterparts and they heat up water much more quickly.
- With propane-heated pools and hot tubs, you can extend the available months to swim and soak throughout the early spring, summer and into the late fall.
- If you’ve got a hot tub, the same type of propane heating system you use for a pool can be used for a hot tub, too.
Propane patio heaters
- Propane patio heaters enable you to entertain patio-side throughout most of the year and since propane is an efficient and inexpensive fuel source, you can heat up large outdoor spaces for less.
- Some are so powerful and efficient that you can even enjoy the outdoors on a crisp late fall day.
- Wall-mounted or ceiling-mounted patio heating units are perfect for dining outside on a chilly night.
Propane fireplaces and fire pits
- With a clean and smokeless burn, you won’t worry about passing winds blowing smoke in your face. A safer alternative to wood, they can be turned off immediately rather than waiting for embers to die down, as with a wood-burning pit or fireplace.
- With wood-fired fireplaces and pits, you must continually fuel the fire with fresh wood and make sure you always have wood stored in your home. With propane systems, you can focus on enjoying your time by the fire without pausing to feed it.
Pool house, guest cottage or outbuildings
- These places are often expensive to heat and maintain. Electric units eat up power and do not offer a cost-effective or efficient way of heating these spaces. Propane enables you to heat and maintain the temperatures in these buildings more efficiently and effectively.
- For pool parties, sleepovers, and extended stays with guests, propane is an inexpensive way to keep your guest cottage, pool house, or other outbuildings comfortable.
If you’re ready to start thinking about making your outdoor living and spaces more fun with propane, the Patriot Propane team is here to help. Give us a call today!