It’s time to get better propane services from a local company you can count on. We’re the only propane professionals you need. With a history of local service you can count on, our neighbors have counted on Patriot Propane for a range of propane services and benefits that no other local company can match, all created with comfort and savings in mind. And, backed by 24/7 emergency service that you can rely on, in any weather!
- No-hassle automatic delivery service
- Certified, professional technicians
- Monthly SmartPay plan
- No fuel surcharges
- No hidden fees
Our propane protection service plan will help you avoid any unexpected costly expenses by ensuring that any repairs are done to your propane equipment in a timely manner, giving you total peace of mind.
Propane Protection Service Plan includes:
- ON-CALL ACCESS TO SERVICE – 24-HOURS A DAY, SEVEN DAYS A WEEK — There is no charge for service covered by this agreement when performed between 8am and 5pm. If you request service for arrival prior to 8am or after 5pm, or on federal holidays (days when post office is closed) or weekends, there will be a diagnostic fee of $98.00.
- EFFICIENCY CHECK-UP — This service is available at no additional cost. Customer requested check-ups must be scheduled between March 30th and September 1st.
- 15% DISCOUNT — Get a 15% discount on our regular rates for any repair work not covered by your plan. Call in for details and plan options that fit your needs.
The following general exclusions apply:
- Services to identify or remedy gas leaks
- Coverage can be revoked if customer fails to pay for service within terms
- Coverage can be revoked if customer fails to remedy conditions identified as hazard
- Coverage can be revoked if customer permits anyone other than our rep to service equipment
- Providing adequate ventilation for combustion
- Removal of asbestos-containing materials
- Monitoring vacant or unattended premises
- Maintaining clean air filters (draining the expansion tank)
- Replacing fuses
- Resetting circuit breakers
- Turning on the emergency switch
- Setting thermostat temperatures and clocks
- Replacing batteries in system devices
- Not available for heating systems with inputs in excess of 300,000 BTU’s
- Not available for water heating systems with tanks in excess of 50 gallons
- Maintaining adequate water level
- Flushing LWCO